Work With US
Contemporary Class is an online travel magazine all about sharing travel experiences; destinations to discover, people to meet, food to devour, and some helpful advice we’ve picked up along the way.
We are hiring!
Social media coordinator
We're looking to hire a social-media savvy freelancer, to guide the editorial strategy of our social channels (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest) in order to achieve growth in social numbers, and in turn increased click-throughs to our website. Find our social channels in the top right corner of the website.
Do you have a passion for travel? Enjoy reading and writing about it? Love design? Step this way to join our forward-thinking travel media platform.
- Using scheduling tools to prepare and plan a weekly/monthly social media schedule.
- Coordinating with the editors to keep up to date with news, features and topical issues.
- Working with the team to strategise growth incentives including lives, collaborations, giveaways etc.
- Reporting monthly on the best-performing content and social posts, competitor activity and trends
- Maintaining awareness of relevant influencers and highlighting opportunities for - collaboration
- 0-2 years experience
- Evidence of community building and platform growth in previous freelance/agency roles.
- Strong communication, writing skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Experience working with travel brands and/or media preferred, passion for travel compulsory.
Please note this will be a part-time, freelance opportunity working remotely. ½ a day per week on an initial 3-month basis. Rate of pay dependent on experience.
CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are always open to travel writing pitches. If you’ve been somewhere amazing and would like to write about it for us, please get in touch with a brief submission outline and evidence of previous writing experience, if available.
Pitches to: email@example.com
Subscribe to Contemporary Class and never miss a travel beat - we’ll make sure you're in-the-know about the newest destinations, global events, design, fashion and shopping.